One of the major reasons that home and business owners switch to a tankless water heater in Fife is having a continuous supply of hot water with an installation of a properly sized gas or electric tankless water heater.
As professionals in this business, we can inspect your facility to help determine the proper size tankless water heater before making a purchase.
A tankless water heater installation requires knowledge, experience, precision, and the right tools.
These are a few of many benefits of an energy-efficient tankless water heater installation:
- A limitless hot water supply
- Reduction in energy costs
- Longevity – as much as twice the life of a conventional unit
- Reduction in water waste
- Reduced carbon footprint
Call MC Pipemasters to learn more about the long-term savings and benefits of a tankless water heater for home and business owners.
Electric Tankless Water Heater
We can provide your residential home or business with a highly efficient electric tankless water heater installation in Tacoma with the confidence that your decision is a solid investment.
Whether you prefer electric, or a tankless gas water heater, you can count on lower energy consumption, as well as a reduction in the carbon footprint.
We are expert plumbers experienced in electric tankless water heater installations, ensuring:
- Correct number of amps, breakers and appropriate wire size
- Proper working space above and below your unit
- Temperature or pressure only relief valve safety requirements are met
- Installation of dedicated water shutoff, bottom board and drain pan
- All required permits and installations inspection
While the life of your electric tankless water heater may reach 20 years, with the proper maintenance its longevity may be extended.
Call our office today to learn more about the advantages of an electric tankless water heater installation!
Tankless Gas Water Heater
As local plumbers, we professionally install energy-efficient tankless gas water heaters in Tacoma.
With the complexity of local codes that address common safety concerns, it is advisable to enlist the services of a professional plumber like us for proper installation of a tankless gas water heater.
As professionals, we can recommend the best size and type of tankless gas water heater to meet your residential or commercial needs. These are a few additional reasons to call us for an installation:
- Avoidance of potential risk of fire or explosion
- Avoidance of carbon monoxide poisoning from a leak
- Our product knowledge and technical skills
- Assurance that your tankless gas water heater is up to code
Call MC Pipemasters for an affordable and professional tankless water heater installation or replacement service in Fife and the greater Seattle area!