As a plumbing repiping specialist in Bremerton and the surrounding area, we know exactly what to do and how to provide affordable services for repiping a house – which is to say, the entire building structure.
When is it necessary to call a repipe specialist for services? Issues may vary from newer to older structures, and the general condition of the existing plumbing may become deciding factors.
These are a few considerations important to us as a repipe specialist:
- Older 70’s to mid-90’s polybutylene pipes should be replaced
- Galvanized pipe should be replaced at initial signs of leaks
- Inspection reports revealing corrosion or heavy scale build-up
- A metallic taste or rusty-color suggestingcorrosion
- Slab leaks – frequently better to repipe along an alternate course
Call MC Pipemasters to learn what is happening with the pipes in your house. A repipe specialist can make an assessment and provide you with a cost to repipe your house.
Repiping a House
For any homeowner, as frequent and serious problems occur, it may be time to consider repiping your house in Tacoma. Repiping a house involves removal and replacement of all hot and cold water pipes throughout the entire house.
While it can be a complicated issue for a homeowner to know when repiping a house is warranted from a cost and convenience standpoint, as local plumbing experts with more than 25 years of experience in evaluating options for homeowners, we can assess the signs and indicators to provide you with the best solution.
These are a few important considerations we take into account regarding repiping a house:
- Age of your home
- Frequency of plumbing problems
- Does your home have piping made from lead or polybutylene
- Are you experiencing multiple pipe leaks
- Is there evidence of rust and mineral buildup in your water
Call our office today to request an assessment by a professional repipe specialist!
Cost to Repipe House
The cost to repipe a house in Tacoma is usually dependent on factors such as:
- Type of repipe material
- The contractor
- Quantity of plumbing fixtures
- Geographic location
- Size of home and number of stories
- Local permit fees
- Complexity – ability to access each fixture
On average, the cost to repipe a house could range anywhere from $2 to $6 per square foot of the home, but it is dependent on the factors listed above.
Prior to starting a project, we prepare a detailed outline of the cost to repipe a house that includes labor and materials cost.
Call MC Pipemasters for an assessment and estimated cost to repipe your house in Bremerton or the surrounding area.